Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Meteorologist
A mete0rologist uses scientific terms to make weather sound hard to predict. This takes a bachelors degree in atmospheric science. People with little experience are the weather predictors on the TV.
The atmosphere is the protective layer that sustains all life on earth and what causes all the weather on earth. Air pressure predicts weather that is coming in the future. A climatologist studies the past weather to determine the climate.
We can tell the different types of weather to come by looking at the clouds. There is an ozone layer above the Antarctic that may cause future weather problems. Precipitation is a large part of weather.
Temperature is another cause for dangerous weather. The cloths that you were each day may have something to with weather. Some temperatures can mean even death.
Many people get their weather update o their phone etc... Whys the wind blow? This is another old question.
Meteorology has many uses. Meteorology is important for people
who work outside. Meteorology helps