Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
VERB TO BE
Transcript of VERB TO BE
WILL HELP YOU
• Students express complete sentences using I am, she is, he is they are, you are, we are.
• Students use “verb to be” in simple sentences in the context.
VERB TO BE
Open this link to see and reproduce the pronouns (she is, he is, you are, they are, we are)
Open this link in order to identify simple feelings (happy and sad) and then try to reproduce them.
Open this link in order to identify and recognize the family member s(Mom, Dad, brother, sister and baby)
Open this link to review some feelings and learn more
OPEN THESE LINKS!!!
in this link, you will find a picture of a family in order to help you recognize and identify family members, also to pronounce and repeat.
In this link you can find boys and girls expressing feelings. with this image you can identify (she is/ he is) and also simple feelings
Open this link and you will find many activities for you to interact in enlgish
In this link, you are going to find activities that will help you identify family members and recognize some adjectives. Enter in family members then adjectives
This is a writing activity. You will supervision of an adult. Complete and repeat.
Open this link in order to help you recognize and identify some adjectives about phisycal description. IT HAS GREAT PICTURES! REPEAT!
Complete the exercise A and B with an adult.
This link will provide some fun activities to start.