Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of SOUTH AFRICA
located on the southern tip of Africa
borderd by Atlantic/Indian Ocean
BISHOP DESMOND TUTU
FOOD IN SOUTH AFRICA
Legislative capital and largest city
SOUTH AFRICAN FLAG
Major industries: mining, automobile, metalworking...
5o million people
Agriculture: corn wheat, sugarcane...
beef, poultry, mutton.....
sunny days, cool nights
maize and soured milk = balanced diet
• This statue is of the Boer leader
commemorate Greeek Trek: 1835
opposite the old colonial building
many animals are found:
above hill overooking town
1st Europeans: 1488
after: German,French, Dutch, British
1849: National Party voted
31 May 1910
1994: end of Apartheid