Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of LoVe
it does not boast,
it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. It always protects,
always perseveres. LOVE never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. When I was a child,
I talked like a child,
I thought like a child,
I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; Then, we shall see FACE FACE TO Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. Faith, Hope, and Love. And now, these three remain: