Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Watertite Proposal
BIG Problem! This is the result xxx w _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ a e i e The Product CASE-STUDY Market &
Branding Step Two Step one Three Solution description Results Step four? The Cost to Acquire a Customer (CAC) exceeds the Life Time Value (LTV) a customer brings us. This is my third go-around selling to large enterprises, SkyStream, Kontiki and now Qumu.
I like to explain to you the problem the way I see it, the changes I suggest to avoid making the same mistake again. and Travels to Clients Financial Outlook CASE-STUDY3 Action 2: Action 3: And now all is right again Where did you apply the solution Providing Waves of Protection to South African Surfers 2000 2010 2005 2002 March (cc) image by jantik on Flickr Timeline Market User Repeat user Some Many Few potential Visitor Segmenting the Market @InspireKaizen It's just NOT GOOD ENOUGH! What's on the market?? Dear General Public... My Car Keys are attached to my car here... Lock- cutter anyone?? But these tend to be Bulky or Uncomfortable... Questions? My Business Idea Acknowledgments TOP (from left to right): Yeshvika Bahadur, Anna Ziajka, Carl Wolf
BOTTOM: Michelle Gounden, Jenna Mandy, Sarah Pennington Packaging There is no convenient place to store car keys when in the water Give keys to the car-guard for safe-keeping Car theft is a known issue in the water-sports industry 1. Product Solution
2. Marketing and Branding of Product
3. Operations Strategy
4. Risk Analysis
5. Financial Viability
6. Sustainability What will be covered? There is a latent demand in the market to address these issues A new product development opportunity is spotted Components