Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Classroom Language - Teacher M.
Transcript of Classroom Language - Teacher M.
Be quiet, please.
Look at the blackboard!
Look at the interactive board!
Open your notebooks and write the summary!
Put your hands up!
Raise your hand!
I don't understand Portuguese!
How do you say that in English?
May you close the blinds?
The students ask or say...
I don't understand. Could you repeat that, please?
Could you help me, please?
What's the page?
What page are we on?
How do you say ... in English?
How is this word pronounced?
How do you spell the word ....?
Do we have to write this down?
Is it to write down?
I could not do my homework, because...
I didn't do my homework, because...
The teacher says...