Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Let's do the Boolean!
Transcript of Let's do the Boolean!
Use OR in a search to:
Connect two or more similar concepts (synonyms)
Broaden your results, telling the database that ANY of your search terms can be present in the resulting records
Example: renewable energy OR solar OR wind
Use AND in a search to:
Narrow your results
Tell the database that ALL search terms must be present in the resulting records
Note that in many, but not all, databases, the AND is implied. For example, Google automatically puts
an AND in between your search terms.
Example: renewable energy AND China
Exclude words from your search
Narrow your search, telling the database
to ignore concepts that may be implied
by your search terms
Example: peacekeeping NOT United Nations
Use NOT in a search to: