Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Bircat Cohanim
How should a person listening to Birkat Cohanim stand?
Once you have finished a mitzvah if you start it again it is not Bal Tosif.
It is a mitzvah for the congregation and not you. Therefore it is not Bal Tosif because the people haven't done the mitzvah before.
therefore we do both and we face the Cohanim to be face to face and close our eyes to concentrate
In the Beit Hamikdash the congregation would close their eyes so that they can concentrate so we too should close our eyes.
Quotes the Pasuk which says Emor lahem-say to them. Just like you say to them in a conversation you need to face the Cohanim.
Congregation Facing the Cohen
Cohen Blessing the congregation