Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Map Of Italy
Transcript of Map Of Italy
On our trip, we ate at many places including Mc'Donald's and our total was $25.32.
Food / Expense
On are trip , we are using Delta Airlines. We will board the plane in Atlanta and we will get off in Rome,Italy. Our expense for our first flight is $3,354 including hotel and a limousine. Our flight back from Rome to Atlanta will cost $5,667.
We are staying at the Radisson Blues Hotel. Our expense is $3,354 including flight and limousine service.
We brought regular clothes, toothbrushes, toothpaste etc, electronics, swimsuits, purse, wallet, and extra pillows and blankets on our trip to Italy.
The weather will be sunny the whole time we are there and the average temperature during our trip will be 72degrees
Activities / Expense
Day 1- Colosseum: $0.70; Day 2-Gondola Ride down Grand Canal: $0.08; Day 3-Leaning Tower of Pisa: $2.00; Day 4- Shopping for Souvenirs: $218.54;Day 5-Water Amusement Park: $100.00;Day 6- Amusement Park: $300.00; Day 7-9-Stay at Hotel: Free; Day 10-Plane Ride Home: $5,667.00