Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Detailed Scheduling part of Advanced Operational Excellence Solutions
Transcript of Detailed Scheduling part of Advanced Operational Excellence Solutions
Mastering available data - transforming into useful information
Share collected information:
with all involved parties
dependent of role
Interface match user requirements
Integrating systems increases speed and reliability of decision making.
Fast & reliable response to change
High throughput, low working capital
Support Operational Excellence procedures and first steps towards......
Dynamic Graphical Planboard
- Order list at line
- Clear user interface
- Necessary information only
Quality, tracebility, progress, OEE
Reports, Process Analyses
Easy editable on-line reports
Plan based on progress
operating costs and
customer service while preserving natural resources
Shorter lead times
Across systems and processes
Scheduling as an integrated part of
an Advanced Operational Excellence Solution
The journey to
Connecting Business with Production
J.J. Maas Msc.
Solution Architect Detailed Scheduling
- eSOP ensuring correct followed procedures
Optimal schedule designed by Process Engineers
Schedule managed and maintained by planners