Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
My precious elementary years
Transcript of My precious elementary years
I loved my senior buddy
. I also liked my first year in kindergarten, but the best was no homework!
I liked to have reading buddies and my teacher Ms. Meacham. Loved first grade!
Ms. Tomaz was a nice teacher. I also liked when second grade and third grade went to each other classes to sing.
I loved when I learned math with Ms. DeBoer. It was fun and relaxing.I also liked when Ms. DeBoer told us her funny stories.
I think fourth grade was one of my favorite years in elementary. I will always remember that Mr.Buchanan made me laugh and smile. I will also remember his bad jokes and his coolness.
My advise for elementary: just do what the teachers ask you to do.
I`m very sad thAT THIS IS MY LAST YEAR IN ELEMENTARY. uNTIL NOW I REALLY LIKED FIFTH GRADE AND MY TEACHERS!