Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Performance Management
Great leaders Incentives Systems Processes Performance reviews Problems:
- Huge time investment
- 80 percent focus on weaknesses
and ratings Smart Solutions:
Focus on frequency of mastery Never
Always Doesn't meet expectations - 1
Needs improvement - 2
Meets expectations - 3
Exceeds expectations - 4
Greatly exceeds expectations - 5 Remove rating scale
completely But what about...
- The performance bonus?
- The other topics discussed
during reviews High salaries (Netflix) Company bonus & stock options Removed individial performance bonus Continuous feedback Strengths based coaching Weekly work tasks: - 2 hours + 2 hours Summary Acknowledge both job results and efforts outside normal responsibilities Focus on operational tasks The intrinsic motivation to be great at something Questions? 78 -2h +2h