Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Competition
Sophie Voller By the end of this seminar you will be an expert in.... - Understanding competitive communications theory
- Understand how to complete a competitive audit
- How to develop a competitive campaign Rate yourselves out of 10.... The boring stuff... The X Factor COMPETITION BINGO! Competitive Audit Media Channels Competition Defined: "Awareness of competitive forces can help a company stake out a position in its industry that is less vulnerable to attack." Michael Porter.... Porter's Five Forces
First Aired- May 15th 2004
Television Show- Saturday and Sunday (BBC One) with red button commentary available
After show- It Takes Two (BBC Two nightly and repeated on (BBC Iplayer)
Currently on series 10 of the show
Presented by Bruce Forsyth and Tess Daly.
Voting- Results are on a 50/50 voting and judges scores basis. The public can vote through telephone votes only Strictly Come Dancing Television Show- Saturday and Sunday
After show- Xtra Factor, special guests and performances
Auditions- National Tour Bus that travels around audition venues
Voting- online,text, phone, digitally - The Voice
-I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here
-Britain's Got Talent
- Dancing on Ice What's around the corner?! The X Factor Vs. Strictly Come Dancing Strong PR focus- Premiers, magazines, newspapers, TV appearances, radio appearance, tour
Celebrity Endorsement through judges & guest appearances
Partnerships with other brands: Talk Talk, Pepsi, M&S, Rimmel
CSR- Charity singles
TV Adverts The X Factor
Strictly Come Dancing What do you know? http://www.graziadaily.co.uk/conversation/archive/2012/10/22/the-x-factor-vs-strictly-come-dancing--the-saturday-night-tv-show-down.htm - This Morning
- Day Break
- Radio 1 News Beat
- Digital Spy CSR as PR The X Factor Strictly Come Dancing Mobile The X Factor Strictly Come Dancing - The voting consumer
- Retailers - Costume
- Bands - Radio program
- Saturday night party
- Restaurants PR focus- TV appearances, magazines, newspapers, radio, tour
Celebrity Endorsement through judges & contestants
CSR- Children in Need
TV Adverts between programs BBC "ITV’s Got the X-Platform Factor"
"Creating content and distribution strategies for a multi-platform world" - PR - Advertisement - Sponsorship - Social Media - Celebrity Endorsement - Corporate Social Responsibility http://www.facebook.com/TheXFactor?fref=ts
http://www.facebook.com/bbcstrictly?fref=ts Advertisement Sponsorship "Talking Heads" Phenomenon http://xfactor.talktalk.co.uk/#on_tv Talk Talk have sponsored the X Factor since 2009. Their sponsorship deal continues the relationship initiated by TalkTalk's parent company Carphone Warehouse in 2007.
The original sponsorship deal saw Talk Talk promote its ‘brighter' advertising campaign that uses light graffiti and asked viewers to create their own light graffiti ‘bright-dance' which could appear on prime time TV during The X Factor ads. Thank-you any questions?...