Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Social Media Basics for Business
Transcript of Social Media Basics for Business
Practice/Doctor is in control Outbound Marketing Inbound Marketing New/Modern Marketing
Patient is in control Types of
Inbound Marketing Social Media SEO Content ? How does
it work? It's not a fad... "...it's truly a 'must have'..." "...you are who Google says you are..." WHY? WHAT? Highly accessible
Transform and broadcast media monologues into social media dialogues
Simple promise Keep patients informed about your practice
Dialogue with patients
Share outside information & links According to online measurement firm
comScore, Internet users spend more
time on Facebook than any other website. Mini-blog: Share links and short bits of information with patients
Give patients an opportunity to stay informed Reward patient loyalty and referrals through this location-based service
Check-ins let you know who's visiting & who's on Social Media It's a GAME! Professional network
Inform clients about doctors, nurses, etc.
Excellent recruitment tool Let's
Go! *Finding Content Who Has Questions 1. RSS Reader
2. Get your staff Involved
3. LinkedIn Groups
5. Follow & Like! 1. Content is created & published
2. SEO increases rank & makes it more accessible
3. Social Media spreads the content Share video content from your practice (commercials, interviews, etc)
Find and share content from related healthcare channels Healthcare Marketing