Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
4-5 Grade Library Orientation
Transcript of 4-5 Grade Library Orientation
Media Center! Media Specialist
Mrs. Futch Come on in and have a seat! Use Shelf Markers When Looking For a Book! Just Remember the Rules! 1. Enter Quietly! 2. Use Inside Voices 3. No Running or Playing 5. Don't Forget to Check-out Your Books! Use the Computers Across From the Circulation Desk to Look Up Books! Use the Computers in the
Study Carrels to take AR Quizzes! Check-Out PASSES:
Sign-In Sheet Fiction - Fic Pil
Ex: Captain Underpants by Pilkey What is Fiction? Non-Fiction - Dewey Decimal System What is Non-Fiction? Biography - BKin
Ex. A book about Martin Luther King What section did Mrs. Futch forget??? Everybody! ERyl
Ex. Poppleton by Cynthia Rylant 4. Use a shelf Marker!