Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Module Six - Structures of Evil and Cruelty
Transcript of Module Six - Structures of Evil and Cruelty
Talking Around Cruelty
Nietzsche's 'Way of Cruelty'
Systemic and Structural Cruelty: What is this?
Oppression of Women
Suffering is Necessary
Murder for Liberty
Obedience and Righteousness
Rembrandt: Sacrifice of Isaac
30.21 "You have become cruel to me"
Module Six: Structures of Evil and Cruelty Today