Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Module Six - Structures of Evil and Cruelty
Transcript of Module Six - Structures of Evil and Cruelty
Talking Around Cruelty
Nietzsche's 'Way of Cruelty'
Systemic and Structural Cruelty: What is this?
Oppression of Women
Suffering is Necessary
Murder for Liberty
Obedience and Righteousness
Rembrandt: Sacrifice of Isaac
30.21 "You have become cruel to me"
Module Six: Structures of Evil and Cruelty Today