Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Earthquake project for Mr. Lattanzio
Transcript of Earthquake project for Mr. Lattanzio
the study of
earthquakes. What Causes
Earthquakes? Deformation is what caueses Earthquakes. Deformation is the change in the
shape of rock in response to stress. Where Do Earthquakes
Occur? Most earthquakes take
place near the edges of
tectonic plates. Time Magnitude Location
15 hours ago 5.2 Off the coast of Oregon
Yesterday 4.7 Off the coast of Oregon
Yesterday 6.2 Solomon Islands