Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of my learning prof
Transcript of Copy of my learning prof
S.M. inquired whether her 6- and 7-year-old girls should be tested ?!!
The genetic counselor explained that there is little risk in childhood and don't need to be tested in this age.
GeneTests. Medical genetics information resource [database online]. University of Washington, Seattle, 1993-2006. Updated weekly. http://www.genetests.org
Levy-Lahad E, Friedman E: Cancer risks among BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutation carriers. Br J Cancer 96(1):11-15, 2007. Review.