Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of my learning prof
Transcript of Copy of my learning prof
S.M. inquired whether her 6- and 7-year-old girls should be tested ?!!
The genetic counselor explained that there is little risk in childhood and don't need to be tested in this age.
GeneTests. Medical genetics information resource [database online]. University of Washington, Seattle, 1993-2006. Updated weekly. http://www.genetests.org
Levy-Lahad E, Friedman E: Cancer risks among BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutation carriers. Br J Cancer 96(1):11-15, 2007. Review.