Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of SUPER SNOWFLAKES
Snowflakes form in a specific way.Snowflakes begin to form when the temperature reaches at or below 32 degrees Farenheit.It is also known as 0 degrees Celsius. That's a cold temperature, especially in the middle of winter.Sometimes it may even feel like negative a degrees temperature!
How are they made?