Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Saturday Visit
Your best self awaits.
Academics at Roberts
#1 Safest Christian College Campus in NY
Thank you for joining us today!
How do I learn more about Roberts?
2. Financial Aid
3. Engage Campus
Taking the next steps:
Application and Financial Aid
The Admissions Process
Letter of Recommendation
Test Optional is Available
High School GPA: 2.8 (82%)
Transfer College GPA: 2.7
Middle 50% of Roberts' Student Body
SAT: 1010 - 1270
ACT: 21 - 27
High School GPA: 3.2 (92%)
College GPA: 3.0
How do I afford Roberts?
100% of FAFSA filers receive Financial Aid
Golden Apple Scholarship
Black Scholars Scholarship
Young Life Scholarship
Work Study - Student Employment
Christian Ministry Dependent Scholarship
Army, Air Force, or Navy ROTC
Free Methodist Scholarship
Financial Aid Process
1. Application for Admission
2. Complete the FAFSA
3. Review & compare award letters
4. Submit enrollment deposit
Engage on Campus
1. Talk to your Admissions Counselor
2. Visit ... AGAIN!
3. Email professors with questions
4. Summer at Roberts
5. Social Media
How do I get accepted?
B.T. Roberts Scholarship
Farash First-in-Family Scholarship
Even More Scholarships
NCAA Division II
Based on average federal, state and Roberts grants and scholarships for freshmen last year.
NEW SAT 1360
or ACT 29
NEW SAT 1200
or ACT 25
NEW SAT 1050
or ACT 20
NEW SAT 1000
or ACT 19
You will graduate in 4 years or Roberts will pay for the classes you need to complete your degree.
Must meet documented milestones each semester to be eligible.
Employment stats based on responses to the Career Development Annual Report.
Best Regional Universities North