Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Saturday Visit
Your best self awaits.
Academics at Roberts
+ 3-year degree options
+ Global Honors Program
Top 50 Best Colleges
For Your Money
#7 Safest Campus in the U.S.A.
- Business Insider & Niche
Thank you for joining us today!
How do I learn more about Roberts?
2. Financial Aid
3. Engage Campus
Taking the next steps:
Application and Financial Aid
The Admissions Process
Letter of Recommendation
High School GPA: 2.8 (82%)
Transfer College GPA: 2.7
Middle 50% of Roberts' Student Body
SAT: 1010 - 1270
ACT: 21 - 27
High School GPA: 3.2 (92%)
College GPA: 3.0
How do I afford Roberts?
100% of FAFSA filers receive Financial Aid
Black Scholars Scholarship
Young Life Scholarship
Ibero Action League Scholarship
Work Study - Student Employment
Christian Ministry Dependent Scholarship
Army, Air Force, or Navy ROTC
Free Methodist Scholarship
Financial Aid Process
1. Application for Admission
2. Complete the FAFSA
3. Review & compare award letters
4. Submit enrollment deposit
Engage on Campus
1. Talk to your Admissions Counselor
2. Visit ... AGAIN!
3. Email professors with questions
4. Summer at Roberts
5. Social Media
How do I get accepted?
B.T. Roberts Scholarship
Farash First-in-Family Scholarship
Even More Scholarships
NCAA Division II
Based on average federal, state and Roberts grants and scholarships for freshmen last year.
Minimum Score Requirements
or ACT 28+
or ACT 24+