Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
"How to Save a Life"
Transcript of "How to Save a Life"
"How to Save a Life" Inside the Text Purpose Intended Audience Persona Tone Structure Supporting Material Other Findings Current Conversation Shelterwood “Here I was, a protected suburbanite, and he was just 17 and had all these problems. And no one could write a manual on how to save him" Other Programs and Organizations Similar Songs Taboo Topic Theories Lewis's
Narrative Critique Fisher's
Narrative Paradigm Burke's
Identification Campbell and Jamieson's
Genre Evaluation Effective! ...but not as good as
it could have been Historical Information 2005-2006 Rising drug use Teenage suicide and depression mainstream The Fray's popularity increases