Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Key English Test
Transcript of Key English Test
3 to 4 minutes
The Way out
There are two parts to the Test
8 to 10 minutes
* Two examiners
*A pair of candidates
It is worth 25% of the marks for the whole Test
Interact with interlocutor
* related to meeting people
* giving personal information
* daily life
* likes & dislikes
* ...and more
Interact with the other candidate
asking and answering non-personal questions
set of cards
* to stimulate questions and answers.
* daily life
* leisure activities
* social life
* ...and more!
5 to 6 minutes
* speak English in class!
* have a positive attitude towards the language!
* use your English outside the classroom as much as possible!
the more you practise, the more relaxed you will feel at the interview!
breaking the ice
* grammar and vocabulary
* interactive communication
* global achievement