Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Fahrenheit 451
Ms.Robbins Fahrenheit 451 Author
Ray Bradbury The End
Thank you for listening Was an American fantasy, science fiction, horror and mystery fiction writer. Guy Montag Main Characters Guy Montag learned that his job wasn't for him
Importance of knowledge
Found a group that supported him to what he believed What the Characters learn Censorship Theme He had already begun writing his own stories by eleven August 22, 1920 He did not attend college Mildred Montag Clarisse McClellan Captain Beatty Major Conflicts Journal Questions 1. Choose a character and describe why you do/don't
like him/her. What Happens realizing
Importance of books
Became a fugitive
2. Would you recommend this book to other high school juniors? Why or why not? Ignorance and Knowledge Conflict with Captain Beatty June 5, 2012 3. Describe the resolution of your book. What life lessons did your protagonist learn? Did he/she change his behavior, attitude, outlook or opinion as a result of these lessons? Describe how he/she changed.