Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
What is Blogging?
Transcript of What is Blogging?
Called a personal homepage
Name changed to web log in 1997
Then shortened to blog in 1998 Blogging grew in popularity in 2000
People wanted to get ideas out to public
People also used blogs to spread business Popular sites
http://www.businessinsider.com/ These popular blogs either talk about business, politics, or celebrity gossip. How do bloggers make money?
They sell advertisement on their blog.
Also form an alliance with companies.