Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Wednesday
For 15 minutes... leave out your log if you'd like to get credit for one line.
Quote Analysis (*do now)
Write today's response in the Wednesday box. You can cross out the "Tuesday" box.
"I don't think necessity is the mother of invention. Invention, in my opinion, arises directly from idleness, possibly also from laziness - to save oneself trouble."
- Agatha Christie
This week's WODS are:
Today, we'll write a WODs story including all six of the most recent WODs: Gregarious, docile, brawl, germinate as well as FIVE words chosen at random by your classmates:
Evan, chicken, galaxy, sled, goalpost
Look over this week's words, then we'll do the practice items on the back.
Independent Reading Time
Read silently for the remainder of class.
As we continue to read, use your post-its to note:
"thick" questions (think and search questions)
all three types of connections
examples of good description (visualization)
December 17, 2014
In addition, be prepared to write a "Somebody-wanted-because-but-so" summary for this reading.