Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Idioms and Their Meanings
Transcript of Idioms and Their Meanings
"Its no use crying over spilled milk"
*Don't cry/whine/pout over simple things like "spilled milk."
*Its no use being angry over or upset about something that already happened and/or you cannot change.
The pen is mightier than the sword
*Just because someone or something is small doesn't mean that they or it isn't strong.
*Something that you say which means thinking and writing have more influence on people and events than the use of force or violence.
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"
*Beauty is shown on the inside not on the outside.
* Different people have different ideas of what is beautiful. Something that you say in order to tell someone that each person has their own opinion of who or what is beautiful.