Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Miniature Metal Sculpture
Transcript of Miniature Metal Sculpture
to create your own hanging miniature metal sculpture.
(pendant, earrings, key chain)
-at LEAST 2 pieces of metal
-at LEAST 1 piece is pierced
-at LEAST 1 rivet to connect
-at LEAST 1x1in
jeweler's saw vs. a coping saw
hammers: ball peen, texture, wooden mallet, rawhide mallet
dapping block & dapping punches
gauge of metal & wire
higher # = thinner metal/wire
lower # = thicker metal/wire
very soft to work
with, will oxidize
of copper & zinc
slow oxidation rate,
but many have allergic
reactions to nickel
1. pierced metal: EITHER positive or negative space
2. rivets that hold metal together without slipping
3. textured metal (sanded & filed OR hammered)
4. a concept behind your artwork
(why are you making it?)