Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Jinx by Sage Blackwood
Transcript of Jinx by Sage Blackwood
by Sage Blackwood
1) Simon VS. Sophie (his wife)- He doesn't trust her much, and never sees her very often. He thinks she is hiding something(s).
2) Simon VS. Bonemaster- Old archenemies, Simon used to be his apprentice.
3) Man VS. Urwald (The world)- The Urwald hosted many awful creatures.
4) Jinx VS. Bonemaster- Lifelong fear, the Bonemaster manipulated him.
1) Jinx - Main Character you follow in 3rd person.
2) Simon - Jinx's caretaker, he raises him and saves him from being killed by trolls and being abandoned to die.
3) Sophie - Simon's Wife. Gives Jinx enough information to travel to Samara by accident.
4 & 5) Reven and Elfwynn - Jinx's companions to go to the Bonemaster's home and help destroy him.
6) Bonemaster - Evil Wizard. Stole Simon's life when Simon was his apprentice, and attempts to kill Jinx and his friends.
1) Sometimes you have to trust your instinct.
2) People sometimes withhold information to keep you safe.
3) Even if it doesn't show, people care about you on the inside. Sometimes they are just embarrased to show it. *cough
4) Sometimes, you just need to stop, listen, and take it in.
5) Knowledge is very powerful, and can be dangerous.
6) Be careful who you trust, friends can become enemies just as quickly.
Jinx was just a regular boy, and then he was found in the woods by a wizard, who takes him in and teaches him magic and takes care of him, but he has a dark secret. Jinx becomes good at magic, and sets out to find the witch Dame Glammer, along with two 'friends' he acquired on the road, and eventually gets to the Bonemaster's house, an evil wizard. He learns all about Simon's dark past.
1 - Fear. Everyone in the Urwald is afraid of the creatures of the unknown.
2 - Unknowing. The Urwald was full of dark secrets, and even seemingly trusty people have a dark side and secrets they will never tell, danger lurks around every corner.
3 - Manipulation. The evil creatures twisted and manipulated people, and used them for their own evil biddings, Ex. Using their souls for magic power.