Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Arizona prezi
by Yvette Gonzalez
The red and yellow also symbolize Arizona picturesque sunset.
The History of Arizona as recorded by Europeans began in 1539.
Native Americans have inhabited the Grand Canyon and now is the national park.
Arizona was part of Mexico from 1912.
Arizona became a state in 1912.
The birth of Arizona state flag can be traced back to the 1910 national rifle matches at Camp Perry.
The center star signifies copper production.
More than 200 years passed before two Spanish priests came.
The first pioneer settlements along the rim came in the 1880s.
Thanks for watching I hope you learn these Arizona facts.
do you know the history of AZ?
do you know the state symbols