Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Determinats of Supply
Transcript of Determinats of Supply
Supply Competition When competition increases,
so does supply The success of a company
causes other companies to
be created with the hopes
of gaining that success This causes the original comany
to create different and better products
than the new companies A competition is started between
the companies A wider variety of products
are created. This is good for
consumers In 1903 Henry Ford started
Ford Motor Company.
They created the most popular
car at the time.
The "Model T" There was not really any competition.
This was bad for consumers because
the "Model T" was the only type of car
available. Discovery.com/cars/timeline Until, Cadillac invented the first
and starter motor
in 1911 Discovery.com/cars/timeline At the turn of the century Microsoft
was the leading computer manufacturer
and distributor. On September 13, 2007 Apple Inc.
This opened people eyes to the idea
of Apple. Apple later released their new
opererating system, MAC OS X. People began to buy Macs.
Microsot began to lose some stock to Apple. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPod_Touch