Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Unlocking the Mysteries of APA Style
Transcript of Unlocking the Mysteries of APA Style
How you cite sources in the text of your paper
How you cite sources at the end of your paper Where can I find the rules of APA style? APA Style Manual HPU Library Website Internet Sites Purdue OWL APA Style Blog We'll start with the References List... 1. Required if you cite any sources in your paper.
2. Every source cited in your paper must be on the list.
3. Every entry in the list must be cited in your paper.
4. Entries are listed in alphabetical order by author's last name or title. Books! book by one author book by more than one author Scholarly articles! article by one author article by six or more authors web sources! document from a website odd stuff... ERIC document conference proceedings case study online newspaper article in-text citations! General rule: When in doubt, cite! use an in-text citation when: you quote a source word-for-word you paraphrase information from a source you cite facts or figures that are not common knowledge how to cite works in text! work by one author work by two authors work by three to five authors work by six or more authors work with no author work with a corporation
or organization as author work with no date block quote personal communications questions? Ask us! 24/7 @
library.highpoint.edu Ask me!
email@example.com photo credits "old key" by magicmarie:http://www.sxc.hu/photo/1045450
"lost in words" by asifthebes: http://www.sxc.hu/photo/1191600
"Papers #1" by deSpool: http://www.sxc.hu/photo/259450
"keyboard" by blary54: http://www.sxc.hu/photo/1280072
"file overload" by brainloc: http://www.sxc.hu/photo/367985
"pencil pusher" by nkzs: http://www.sxc.hu/photo/1235996
"we are drawing" by nkzs: http://www.sxc.hu/photo/1130414
"quotations: scissors" by emmalynne: http://www.flickr.com/photos/emmalynne/4508325795/
"all greek to me" by chrissi: http://www.sxc.hu/photo/258077 in order of usage other libraries' guides article without doi online magazine article, no author direct quote paraphrase quotations! secondary source electronic book option 1 option 2