Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Victorian Era Floral History
Transcript of Victorian Era Floral History
Architecture styles and furnishings were designed bearing Queen Victorias name Tight masses of flowers, often softened by foliage at the design edges 2 or 3 tier flower arrangments made in epergne containers combined with fruits and vegetables Designs.. Metals
Alabaster Popular Containers, Foliages + Flowers.. Materials of Containers Flowers Flowers rich in texture
Unusual + interesting patterns Accessories.. Foliages Ferns
Plumed Grasses Dried flowers
Victorian greeting cards
All occassions Where do we use these designs today?? During the 17th and 18th Era.. When was the Victorian Era? Questions.. What floral designs did they use? What are some popular containers? What were some popular accesories? Where do we use these designs today? www.google.com Bibliography