Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of 6.06 government
1.) You must be at least twenty-five years old to be a representative and at least thirty to be elected.
2.) You must live in the state you represent
3.) To serve in the House of Representatives you must be a U.S. citizen and have lived here for at least 7 years, but to be in the Senate you must have lived in the U.S for 9 years. Are there any perks of being a congressman? Some perks of being a congressman are being able to have a direct say in laws and regulations that are passed in your community. Another includes being able to serve the community in which you live and help whatever areas you see need it.