Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Homophones pore, poor, pour
Transcript of Homophones pore, poor, pour
Pore, Poor, Pour Pore 1. With your elbow partner think of a sentence for pore, poor, and pour.
2. Write these sentences in
your spelling book. Pore, Poor, Pour There were many pores on his face.
He wanted to pore over the maps of the
world so he could educate himself
before going on his trip.
Many students pore over their work
to make sure it is done correctly.
Poor Overall his performance tonight was poor.
There was poor visibility in the dark.
She was financially poor and lacked the
money to buy a new car. Pour It poured down rain during the big thunderstorm.
He went to pour a glass of water for his guest.
Pour the mixture into a pan and allow to cool.