Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Andrew Jackson
-My health was failing during my presidency.
-I was stricken with tuberculosis and lost sight in my right eye.
- I died on June 8 1845
When I was president
- I was the seventh president of the United States.
-I was the first U.S. president from west of the Appalachian mountains.
-I introduced a new democracy in 1829.
-I believed that federally sponsored state projects were adverse to the welfare of the country because they led to regional disputes and promoted favoritism.
-I was born on March,15,1767 in Waxhaw, a settlement bordering North and South Carolina.
-My parents names were Andrew Jackson
and Elizabeth Jackson
-I have two older brothers Hugh and Robert Jackson.
-My Dad died a week before I was born
By: Rainkai Thompson
Early Military career
-I was made a major general in the Tennessee militia in 1802
-In November 1814 I marched
my army to Florida and we controlled
Quotes from me
"One man with courage make majority"
"I have always been afraid of banks"
"The Bible is the rock on which this republic rests"