Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Perspective
Horizon Line - represent the viewer's eye level; the line where the land or sea appears to meet the sky
You can see the top of objects below the horizon line
You can see the bottom of objects above the horizon line
Vanishing Point - the point on the horizon line to which all orthogonal lines recede
There is 1 vanishing point in one-point perspective
Orthogonal Lines - lines that converge at the vanishing point
Lines that connect the edges of object to the vanish point
Parallel lines - two lines that are side-by-side and never touch, they go in the same direction
What is perspective?
Showing the illusion of depth on a 2-D surface
3 boxes above hl
3 boxes below hl
2 boxes at hl
Shading to show 3 values
3 areas of overlapping
8 different colors
What is the horizon line?
What is the vanishing point?
What is value?shading?
Value - the range of lights and darks in an image
Shading - the technique used to show light medium an dark values in an artwork