Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Why Prezi
Use Prezi to create
more interesting presentations
and give yourself greater flexibility
to display relationships
So, if you asked...
Organise your thoughts:
Check out Prezi
(10 mins later)
You will too!
Show an Overview....
or a tiny, little detail.
add all sorts of media
look out for motion-sickness!
SO What now?
Watch the tutorial
Have a go!
Sign up (for free)
Opt for the EduEnjoy package (for educators)
There are some limitations of which to be aware
Some tips for young players:
You have lots (LOTS) of space - use it!
Plan how your ideas relate to one another.
Show relationships between ideas.
Try not to create overly intricate scenes.
LESS is definitely MORE!
Save often, download a copy for archive.
Got a lot to say?
Try 'writing' between the lines!
Do all of your ideas rotate around a single point?
Why not make them
around an actual point?
Is it a BIG IDEA?
Make it REALLY BIG!
Is it unimportant?
or really small...
Point of reference
add extra emphasis with positioning