Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Accredation
By Logan Santos
a qualification, achievement, personal quality, or aspect of a person's background, typically when used to indicate that they are suitable for something
(of a person or their manner) unwilling or unable to believe something.
having or showing too great a readiness to believe things.
belief in or acceptance of something as true.
Is the recognition that an institution maintains standards requisite for its graduates to gain admission to other reputable institutions of higher learning or to achieve credentials for professional practice.
the quality of being trusted and believed in.
a system of Christian or other religious belief; a faith.
a statement of the beliefs or aims that guide someone's actions.
harm the good reputation of (someone or something).
a person who behaves badly or in a way that breaks the law.