Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Melting Crayons
melt faster than lighter ones in the sun? Hypothesis: We predict that darker colors melt faster. Variables: Independent: Color of crayon Dependent: Time to melt Best Value and Uncertainty: Controlled Variables Same surface melting on
Same amount of sun
Same brand of crayon
All crayons unwrapped
How often the crayons are checked
Same assortment of colors each trial
Same number of trials Best Value (minutes):
Blue - 150
Red - 220
Green - 220
Yellow - 375 Uncertainty (minutes):
Blue - 0
Red - 45
Green - 45
Yellow - 30 Blue Red Green Yellow 390
30 Graph Time to Melt (min) Color of Crayon By Natalie Thompson and Amanda Botos Conclusion Darker colors melt faster We did three trials We think that because darker colors attract
the sun better than lighter colors