Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Landforms
What are Landforms?
A mountain is a place on Earth’s surface that is much higher than the land around it.
A valley is a lowland area between higher lands such as mountains.
A canyon is a deep valley with very steep sides.
Landforms are the natural shapes or features called landforms.
There are many different types of landforms found on the earth.
A plain is a flat area on Earth’s surface.
A plateau is a flat area higher than the land around it.
An island is land that is completely surrounded by water.
A lake is water that is completely surrounded by land.
Oceans are the largest bodies of water on earth.
A coast is the area where the ocean touches the land.
A desert is a hot dry place with little or no rainfall.
A river is a long flowing body of water.