Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Landforms
What are Landforms?
A mountain is a place on Earth’s surface that is much higher than the land around it.
A valley is a lowland area between higher lands such as mountains.
A canyon is a deep valley with very steep sides.
Landforms are the natural shapes or features called landforms.
There are many different types of landforms found on the earth.
A plain is a flat area on Earth’s surface.
A plateau is a flat area higher than the land around it.
An island is land that is completely surrounded by water.
A lake is water that is completely surrounded by land.
Oceans are the largest bodies of water on earth.
A coast is the area where the ocean touches the land.
A desert is a hot dry place with little or no rainfall.
A river is a long flowing body of water.