Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
When Technology meets the Environment
Transcript of When Technology meets the Environment
PRODUCE LITTLE POLLUTION AS POSSIBLE Green
Japan! Shinkansen means "New Trunk Line"
Shinkansen trains go as fast as 300 km/h
Famous for its reliability, punctuality, safety and efficiency Highway Noise Barriers Effective way to mitigate roadway noise sources FEATURES OF THE WASTE TREATMENT PLANT Measures are taken to control hazardous materials in the exhaust gas
Waste water from the plant is reused without discharging it outside
Electric power is generated by using waste heat from incineration Environmental Aspects
Use less water than old toilets
Self-cleaning, more hygienic
Less toilet paper is used RECYCLED WASTE WATER
refers to treated waste water or rain water. Batch Activated Sludge System Okinawa University can save up to
50% of total annual volume of water
on campus. REFUSE
RECYCLE Solar Panels