Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
My Special Number Project
Transcript of My Special Number Project
Why is 21 Special to Me?
List 3 Mathematical Things About 21?
Share a video, an article or a picture that you can find that involves your special number linking it to the real world.
List 2 connections between your number and the real world.
1. There are 21 forwards and defence men combined on the 2015-2016 blackhawks team.
Player Teuvo Teravainen number 86 on the blackhawks is 21 years old
21 is special to me because...
1. My birthday is on November 21st
2. It's my golden birthday
3. It is my luckey number
1. Half of 21 is 10.5
2. Chemistry, 21 is the atomic number of Scandium.
3. In Bingo, ball number 21 is called key of the door.
From 1958-1980, there was a player on the Blackhawks named Stan Mikita. He was number 21.
Stan Mikita Video:
Square your number
Cube your number
Using three steps of the order of operations, make an expression that evaluates to equal your number
Use your number as the variable x in the expression 2(5x+3):
Use your number as the side length of a square. Find the area of that square. Be sure to use all your steps using the formula.
Is your number divisible by:
2 21/2=10.5 decimal
4 21/4=5.25 decimal
5 21/5=4.2 decimal
6 21/6=3.5 decimal
9 21/9=2.3 bar notation decimal
10 21/10=2.1 decimal
List all the factors of your number:
List the first five multiples of your number:
Is your number prime or composite? Explain why:
21 is composite, because 21 can be divisible by 3 or 7. It has more factors, than 1 and itself.
Find the prime factorization of your number: