Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
SCASA, Summer 2013
Transcript of SCASA, Summer 2013
Creating a Panoramic View of CCSS Implementation Through Classroom Observations
Common Benchmark Assessments
Professional Learning Communities
Berkeley County School District
Kevin L. O'Gorman, Ph.D.
Chief Academic Officer
Director of Instruction and Accountability
Vital Behaviors...focusing on the passes instead of the gorilla!
The King of Thailand
The Edisto River
How are we going to know if
have changed since implementation?
What action are we going to take to
Link to this PREZI
for Common Core State Standards (CCSS) implementation
*Knowledge of the
we have used to
monitor the implementation
of the CCSS
We are STILL "in the process" and we STILL have a lot to learn!
Where are we going from here?
*School leadership teams
to the district
*Develop common benchmark assessments
Monitor and adjust!