Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Music Staff Meeting
Transcript of Music Staff Meeting
weekly music lesson?
Any time tabling issues? Planning Is the new planning
working Are children
enjoying Music lessons? Are children getting quality singing time? Are children improving their singing? Are inequalities being tackled? How confident are we now in delivering the curriculum? Are we using our Musical voices? Modelling? Are we? How can we move on? Assessment ICT If you look at the skills files this is an area that needs to be improved. At KS1 this is largely using recording and listening back to assess own work and make improvements.
As children get into KS2 this should have a far more central role in music and children should become competent using programs such as podium, audacity, keyboards, recording own music etc. Audacity and Podium Take a look at this together?