Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Bank Closures During the Great Depression
Transcript of Bank Closures During the Great Depression
easy, happy, and stress free life. Banks invested in the stock market, so when it crashed the banks lost money.
Some states had bank holidays to stop people from withdrawing money, but this casued more banks to fail. When banks started to closed more people tried to withdraw their money which caused even more banks to close. This caused people to want to withdraw their money before their banks closed.