Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Scotland
The geography of scotland is varying highlands and lowlands large cities and uninhabited islands it is temperate and tends to change a lot but is not normally extreme The natural resources are fertile land, oil, gas, coal, zinc, and iron and oil shale
Scotland national anthem
more scottish money
The Scotish Parilaiment is the main government of Scotland. It is responsible for health, education, justice, rual affairs, housing, and the environment.
The natural resources of scotland are fertile land, suitible for agriculture, to oil and gas, and coal, zinc, iron, and oil shale.
population 5.3 million people. GVA=$117,000,000,000
Scotland's country animal is a Unicorn.
gaelic is the scottish language
5.295 million in 2011in the land of the scots.
wear plaid clothing
painting, masks, sculpting