Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
International politics and Global economy
Transcript of International politics and Global economy
a nit of a public good exceeds the entire social cost of producing a unit, the free rider problem will lead to underproduction of the public good.. So we need the hegemonic stability theory !
Is China next or EU? Another issue.
Why Trade? But China struggles to improve its environmental and human rights standing, the difficulties keep piling on. Yet even underneath the chaos, China remains a unique competitor to the United States. international trade=economic growth The emerge of regionalism ! The 5 steps of regionalism The conclusion of the Free Trade Agreement A customs union A single market A monetary union A political integration Trade follws the flag. External economy Liberalism vs. Realism