Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Lucille Ball
Lucille and her Husband Desi had two children, Lucie and Desi Jr. Lucy was determined to be in a show with Desi and although CBS wasn't interested they (Lucy and Desi) said "We're going to do I Love Lucy even if we go broke." One of the scripts caught the eye of a producer at NBC and when CBC's Harry Ackerman heard of this he offered the Arnaz's a contract. (Kanfer 120). Lucille Ball is influential because she made an impact on television and the way comediennes act now. Lucy and her husband Desi.