Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Classifying Matter
Only one kind of matter with definite properties.
A substance that contains atoms of two or more atoms that are chemically combined.
Any combination of substances that is uniform throughout.
By: Elysia Z. Leigh
Two or more substances mixed together but not chemically combined.
<-- This is a mixture of M&Ms.
Made out of more than one of the same atom. Any material that cannot be broken down into more substances.
<--This is the periodic table of elements.
<--Pure substance v.s mixture.
Any mixture of substances that is not uniform throughout.
The process in which a solid, liquid, or gas is dispersed homogeneously in a solid, liquid, or gas without a chemical change.
mixtures whose particles are larger than the size of a molecule but smaller than particles that can be seen with the naked eye.
<--This is an ionic compound
<--This is a heterogeneous mixture
Gel is a kind of colloid
Click Here For Parts Of The Atom Prezi:
Link To Site Sources: