Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Russian Language
Russian sentences do not require auxiliary verbs to complete the sentence.
A voiced consonant takes only its voiceless counterpart
Pairs of Voiced and Voiceless
Simple questions do not require a question word to make it a question, however the intonation of these sentences is different from simple sentences.
question and affirmation
There are total four major principle to be remembered
There are total 33 alphabets out of which 10 are vowel sounds and two are signs
Introduction to Russian Alphabets
Rules to be remembered
Stress are not fixed and can be placed on any syllable
Read paying attention to the stress